Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Ditty (Kong)



     Just wanted to do a short little post for fun before I head to bed. I've been having a great work week so far and life has been good. Been waking up earlier, practicing more guitar(jazz!), learning more computer stuff, and listening to lots of great jazz music via YouTube. I haven't been gaming as much, perhaps that's for the best. I want to start playing League of Legends though, I'm inspired to play it because one of my friends loves the game and told me its a great game and that it's even better than Dota 2. I've played League and Dota and I've had a more enjoyable time playing Dota because I feel like the characters are more over powered, which is easier for beginners like me to operate with. But maybe I will like League if I give it another shot. I've only played one character in the game, this cute little guy who rides on top of this white winter creature. He's a pretty cool character, I believe he's a jungler. Anyways, I'll try him out some more when I get the chance. For a while I was really into playing mobas because of Heroes of the Storm, so I was playing League and Dota a lot, unsure which to devote my time to so I tried both.
     In addition, my birthday is coming up next week and I'm planning on getting the Wii-U for myself, mainly just for Super Smash Brothers 4 online. I figure if I'm going to be great at Smash and start going to the locals every chance I get then I've got to play the Wii-U version, and ditch the 3DS version. I've started to dislike the 3DS version because my c-stick and directional buttons in general on my 3DS are kind of worn out now even though I've only owned it for about 6 months, which is wiggity wiggity wack! But at the same time I've played it a lot and played Smash 4 with it. These handheld systems are kind of built to be re-bought in a way. The fact that they remade a new 3DS for bigger hands and an enhanced 3D screen is proof of that. I'm looking forward to getting the Wii-U and Smash 4, and also going out for dinner with my family-maybe something like Gyu-Kaku or Flemings, that would be bomb. It's funny how I didn't even like Nintendo before I got the 3DS and Smash 4. Now I have a Fox shirt and I just ordered a cute Kirby shirt, haha. Hope everyone is having a good work week so far. As for playing my friends in Smash 4 with the Wii-U once I get it, its on like Donkey Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...