Sunday, February 14, 2016

Pocket characters

      I played my friend in Smash today as I regularly do (on WiFi) and instead of picking my mains (Zero Suit Samus and Bayonetta) I was playing all my pocket characters. A pocket character is a character that you don't main and perhaps don't play a lot but you occasionally like playing that character. My pocket characters are Fox, Mario, Shulk, Kirby, Metaknight, Diddy Kong, Veria Suit Samus, and Sheik. Those are all super good characters if you know how to use them but they aren't exactly top tiers (except Sheik). However, I think Fox, Diddy, and Mario are really close to top tier characters. Its a blast playing characters that you don't normally play. Lately I've been so focused on just improving with Zero Suit and Bayonetta that they're the only characters I've been playing. I've been very successful with them on For Glory and against my friends I play well. I need to improve my neutral. That's like the main thing I need to focus on but its pretty hard when I'm playing against people that aren't way better than me. I feel like I could improve so much more if I was able to train with some really good players. Other characters that I would like to pocket include Zelda, Luigi, Rosalina, Peach, Bowser, Bowser JR, Ike, Marth, Lucina, and Donkey Kong(so many!). It would be great to start learning those characters. I think I'm going to start doing just that. Its fun learning new characters and figuring out all their combos. Who are all your pocket characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...