Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Music-Metal

     Lately I've been listening to a lot of music-mostly metal stuff. I've become a really big fan of Suicidal Tendencies and I see them as one of the best metal bands. I've also been listening to a lot of shred stuff like Jeff Loomis, metal-core, and technical death metal stuff as well. It's great to just turn on some metal and relax. Right now I'm listening to Black Sabbath's tune End of the Beginning. I must say that it sounds like classic Sabbath except better because of the enhanced sound of modern guitar tone and technology. The lyrics are pretty interesting, the riffs are pummel you with sonic energy, and the drums are as heavy as a truck. And Toni Iommi has become an even better soloist on the guitar, its remarkable. I still recognize his trademark licks. I might even wanna get a Suicidal Tendencies shirt soon. They always have such cool shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...