Saturday, April 22, 2017

Soundcloud


So I created a Soundcloud page where I'll be posting music from now on once I work on more recordings. It will probably take me a long time to add more stuff because I want something more than just guitar tracks, I want full arrangements with drums and stuff using Ableton. But yeah I want to use this soundcloud page to post weird experimental jazz influenced guitar stuff. I'm also interested in using vocals down the line too. Right now all that's on there is two recordings I made for a European pop album that's going to be released soon.

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-294063763

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...