Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Track-Overworld Theme



So I created another new track recently. I think I did a much better on the drum programming with this one and I even did like 7 guitar tracks! Craziness. It sounds a lot better than I thought it would be. My next step is to get better with my drum programming to get more varied beats and eventually fills. This soundclip was created with a video game in mind. Think of like walking around in an rpg (science fiction rpg like Xenoblade Chronicles X) and you're walking around the town or you're just getting into a fight, maybe even a boss fight? I don't know. Enjoy, let me know what you think on Soundcloud or even here.

https://soundcloud.com/user-294063763/overworld-theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year, New Me, [Not Really]

Hello Universe ,  How is it going out there in the free world ? It's a new year, happy 2024! It's time for all those happy go lucky...