Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Goodreads

In the last two months, I spent a lot of time reading. Here's a list of the things I read and what I plan on reading in the near future. 

The Plague by Albert Camus
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Marquez
Slan by A.E. Van Vogt 
The Day They H Bombed Los Angeles by Robert Moore Williams
The Science Fiction Hall of Fame collection 
Bring the Jubilee by Ward More
The Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals by Kant
Currently on page 800 out of 1400 pages in Plutarch's Lives
A little bit of Don Quixote 
The Tao Te Ching
Parts of Zhuangzi
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Parts of a 90s cyberpunk novel called Vurt

Plan on reading/finishing:

Plutarch's Lives
Don Quixote 
War and Peace by Tolstoy
The Bamboo Cutter 
Tunnel in the Sky by Robert Heinlein
Being and Nothingness by John Paul Sarte 

It's a list of merit methinks. I've made a decent dent into my own personal library collection. I hope to complete the collection sometime in the near future. Reading has been the one thing that has helped me the most during this pandemic, lockdown, and quarantine. Let's hear it for the great interior life activity of reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...