Sunday, April 4, 2021

Vaccine experience

So I took the Johnson and Johnson vaccine through my employer. 

Once I actually got the shot in my arm, I felt very lightheaded and suddenly my body became very weak. I sat down and didn't say anything because I really just wanted to get out of there, away from other people who might have actual covid-19 symptoms. I knew I was going to be okay, but things seemed questionable for a minute. 

Anyways, when I sat down and waited 15 minutes to see if I had any adverse reactions, I realized inside my head I was actually spinning. It gave me something like a super high effect. Everything was super trippy and at first I wasn't sure if I was going to be okay. Possibly my body had a bad reaction to the vaccine because I didn't really eat much that day. The guy at the desk did mention something about the fact that you want to have eaten a bit of food before taking the vaccine. Also, I've heard that people who are overweight might also have some stronger side effects from the vaccine.  

Anyways, so yeah the vaccine gave me some kind of vision quest that I don't really know how to explain. 

Basically, when I got the vaccine injected into me I started feeling extremely faint and woozy. I sat down and it sort of intensified a lot while I was sitting and waiting the routine 15 minutes to see if there's any adverse side effects. 

I ate some taco bell some ten minutes after leaving, and when I was in the car I still sort of felt it. But it became faint for the rest of the day. 

However, the next day when I went to work for a morning shift my body was weak. I was extremely fatigued and began to get headaches. This lasted for two days. A total of three days of feeling some sort of strong side effects from the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. 

Disclaimer! Just because I had strong side effects doesn't mean you will have it nor does it mean that you shouldn't take the vaccine. Everyone should take the vaccine to protect themselves, their families, and everybody they come in contact with. 

Not really sure what to make of whatever I was feeling, but it was stronger than alcohol or marijuana, this was something in a whole league of it's own. 

But still get vaccinated people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...