Monday, April 6, 2015

Waiting for LOTV



     Planning to start playing Starcraft 2 again and work my way up the ladder when Legacy of the Void comes out. That's pretty much the only game I'm looking forward to and I know its coming out soon. Also, I'm on the lookout for that new Blizzard shooter Overwatch. It looks like Team Fortress but will most definitely be better. My main thing lately has been work, anime, and Heroes of the Storm. I'm like a god at Heroes of the Storm. Got most of the characters but I'm 4 levels away from maximum level and ability to play ranked. Its still in beta but its the best game I've ever played in a beta. I can't wait for Legacy of the Void. I'm still a bit confused on what the story is going to be like from the trailers I've seen but I'm sure it will be interesting. I've been keeping up with all the new units and stuff because its in beta as well. In addition, I canceled my World of Warcraft subscription because who has time for that shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...