Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Back to work, I've got a good rhythm going!

   
     Today I went back to work after a long three day weekend of gaming, guitar, and hanging out with my friends and family. It was refreshing to go back to work because work is good for the soul and is necessary in order to buy all the things we want-in my case food and games. I've got a much better attitude coming back to work and I'm going to do my best there. I would say there's dignity in any kind of work, even in the retail service industry. In addition, I'm waking up earlier at around noon everyday to work on guitar, game, and eat before I go to work. It's been working out for me pretty well. I've been playing Mario Kart 8 and Smash lately as well as Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and Ghosts. I gotta say that Ghosts is the most campy CoD game I've ever played. I think all people do in that game is just sit and wait for people to walk by to snipe them. Its quite difficult for me to play. I'm not the best CoD player in the world but I'd like to become better.. It doesn't take rocket science or amazing motor skills. But it does take a fast trigger finger. But when it comes down to it, all you're doing is running and shooting with a mouse and keyboard. It seems easy until you go up against some good people online. That's the best part of online gaming-testing your skills against real people.
     Also, I'm thinking about all the other stuff I'm going to need to get for my Wii and other games in general. For one thing, there's Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain. I really want to get it after seeing the 9.5 it got in Game Informer and the 9 out 10 AngryJoe (YouTube personality) gave it on YouTube. Then there's things I need like a Wii Remote Plus and the Mario Kart wheel that I want just to try driving with. Then there's Street Fighter V that I want to get for the PC. I just checked it out on the Steam page and if you pre-purchase it you'll be able to play the beta, and tons of people are playing the beta. I was talking to a friend I work with today and he said for the first time in a game they are doing cross servers for the PS4 and PC in SFV! I also want to get this cool Solid Snake shirt because I became a Snake fan after owning my friends in Brawl with him. These are all things to think about for the holidays. Some of this stuff I could get my older brother too because he would totally play the Phantom Pain and Street Fighter. Also, my brother ordered the new steam controller so I'm looking forward to seeing how that owl looking thing works out for him.
     On a side note my younger brother sent me our old copy of Super Smash Brothers Melee as a birthday gift. He was even able to find our old memory card so I'll have everything unlocked when I play it with my buds. Whatta guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...