Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Got rank 13 in Star Wars Battlefront III


     So I finally got rank 13 in Star Wars Battlefront III! It should be noted that I refuse to call this game Star Wars Battlefront, to me it will always be Battlefront III because there already was a Star Wars Battlefront, and it was bloody amazing in comparison to this game. So I got to rank 13. Which means that I unlocked the jet-pack. I already bought it. But I didn't play anymore games after I got rank 13 because I'd had enough for today. I played a ton of games. Mostly blast (team death match) and heroes and villains mode (a team death match with only six vs six players using Leia, Luke, Han, Vader, Boba Fett, and Palpatine. Heroes and Villains mode is like the only reason I can say that this game is any good. I've even made a friend on Origin (the gaming client used to run and play this game) that I play Heroes and Villains mode with a lot. The premium game mode, aka Walker Assault is such absolute rubbish that I kind of just gave up on ever playing it again. I might try it again sometime in the future because it would be cool to test out the jet-pack on those big terrains but other than that I'm going to leave it be. Hooray for the jet-pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...