Friday, January 29, 2016

In need of a music device

     Lately, I've been listening to a lot of different types of music. Music other than jazz but still listening to jazz too. I've been listening to a lot of 90s rap and hip hop, video game music, and Japanese pop music. Somehow it all really fits together really well. If you ever watch Twitch.tv streams you'll notice they tend to play this kind of music quite frequently. I'm a Twitch streamer myself but I haven't streamed for about a week because I've been sick. I'll be getting back to it soon though, check out my twitter at https://twitter.com/fig_land for when I'm live and feel free to check out the channel at http://www.twitch.tv/megaman1597, let me know what you think of the old broadcasts on there. Anyways, I found out recently that I like Biggie. To me Biggie was the coolest rapper of all time. His voice, his rhythms, his style, and his overall image and persona are just too cool. I feel like he had a lot of cold beats too. Everything was good. I've been thinking that saying since I don't have a smartphone with all my music on it that I need to get an Ipod or something and listen to music when I'm going to work, walking around to and from places, or just relaxing at home when I'm reading or something. So I'm thinking about buying an Ipod, probably a small storage space one because I don't want to spend too much cash. It would make life a lot more fun if I was listening to great tunes. My Itunes library has so much music! Even though I've heard all of it, I don't listen to it often, and it would be good to re-listen to some of those great jazz and metal albums. Bring on the Coltrane, Dolphy, and Ornette Coleman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...