Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The optimal way to play Diablo

     So lately I've been playing a lot of Diablo III Reaper of Souls. Pretty much all my friends on battlenet have been playing it. Playing it a lot. The game just got a recent update that pretty much changed the game. Blizzard is constantly updating Diablo and it just keeps getting better and better everyday. Its amazing that a gaming company can do that and still impress you time after time. Blizzard is definitely one of my favorite gaming companies and I pretty much play every single Blizzard game.
     My main memories of playing Diablo was just me running around in parties and just slaying stuff with a team of random players. Its fun, don't get me wrong but its not the best way to play this game. The best way to play Diablo is in a private game just by yourself. You'd think to yourself that this is super boring and why would I ever do that but as soon as you do you find the true inner greatness within this game and everything it has to offer. I find playing solo just a joy. Its becoming one of my favorite games to play late at night when I just want to chill. Its become the perfect game.
     I was even streaming it today on my twitch channel (twitch.tv/megaman1597). I was playing on Torment IV and it was giving my barb a little trouble but I was able to handle it. I did die two times though so there were some super powerful enemies that were hitting me hard. Basically I do about 7,000,000 base damage but with Frenzy and the increase dmg rune I'm doing 1,000,0000. Its not bad but I need more damage! If I want to keep going up to higher Torments I gotta get more damage. The fun thing about playing barbarian is that its a very physical type of play style. In order for my barb to survive he basically has to just get in a few hits to get health per hit. Barbarian has been my favorite class to play in any rpg game and I've always felt like barbarians in Diablo has always been one of the stronger classes.
     So its been great discovering how to really enjoy Diablo III. This is the most fun I've ever had playing it and Blizzard is just keeping the updates coming. Now if you excuse me I have to go slay some demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...