Thursday, June 9, 2016

Streaming News

Good news everyone! (thumbs up if you get that reference) I finally started streaming like I said I would in earlier posts. I gotta say that it's a tough gig especially getting used to talking while playing. For some people its easier than others I believe. But I think I've got some good content on my page so far. Check out the highlights section on my channel-here 
My channels name url is twitch.tv/megaman1597

Anyways, I'm going to need to work on my delivery, entertainment factor, and a bunch of other stuff but so far I've got a basic overlay, good webcam placement, and my games are being streamed w/o any lag, something I was struggling with for a super long time. Now that I've got the gameplay running smooth as butter all I have to do is turn on the stream and let the magic happen. I'm working on making the magic happen but its tough getting viewers when nobody knows who you are. I post when I'm live on my twitter and on a twitch streamers facebook group but for the most part I get very few viewers. Which has me thinking I need to try out more games and see if I can get more of an audience playing other stuff than the the games I've been playing.

Check out the channel, let me know what you think. Hopefully I can get more viewers soon but at the same time I won't be trippin if it takes a while because I'm still going to be gaming anyways. The only difference is that I'll have my entertainment hat on. I'm taking this seriously and streaming pretty much everyday before work. Who knows, maybe I can make something of this and make a bunch of friends through twitch and stuff. I'm mostly doing this for the social factor as well as for myself because I actually like watching the broadcasts and gameplay, seeing what I did and could've done better in Overwatch, as well as creating highlights. So far the most fun thing has been finding the best plays or moments and making highlights of them. I'm definitely going to be enjoying that more in the future.

Thanks for checking out the channel and remember to send a follow on twitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...