Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Zarya and two new maps revealed for Heroes of the Storm


Good news everyone! Today at Gamescom Blizzard revealed that Zarya (from Overwatch) and Alarak (from Starcraft 2) are going to be added as heroes in Heroes of the Storm. But that's not all.

There's also going to be two Starcraft stages added as battle maps. Check out this rockin' cinematic scene about it here.

I'm excited about the Starcraft stages because I love Starcraft with a passion. I'm going to have to grind gold and make sure I have the 16,000 ready when Zarya and Alarak launch. I'll probably want to get Zarya first. I'm excited by the prospect of more Overwatch characters being added to the game. At this point the hero list will be limitless and unending. Looks to be in good form to keep the game going for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...