Thursday, December 15, 2016

Overwatch Christmas Update Is Live


     So the Christmas update for Overwatch has gone live. The new update brings a bunch of cool new skins, a Mei only 6v6 brawl, the changes they made to Symmetra from the ptr, and a new social features that allows you stay as a team together after games. So much stuff but we all know you're only here for the cool new skins. Here they are!












     These new skins are pretty terrific if I do say so myself. I already got the Nutcracker Zenyatta, Scrooge McCree, and Santa Torb. I'm hoping to pick up the Yeti Winston because that one is just badass. It looks like Winston has a manly beard mane, its pretty freakin' awesome. I'm definitely going to farm up more loot boxes and see what I can get. I will probably end up buying the other ones with the currency I have saved up.

     The game has changed a lot. Symmetra is a lot stronger now with her projectile shield and the new social feature to stay as team makes finding games a lot faster. It works especially well with a good team you played with in competitive mode. However, the more I play competitive the more toxic players I encounter. Like players that leave after the first minute of the game that say, "fuck you guys" and leave. It's an epidemic that the devs must fix.

     It's always great to see the holiday spirit reflected in our favorite games. For some this is a hard time of perhaps even suffering. If we can find joy in the things we like than maybe that really is the Christmas spirit.

Happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...