Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Xmas gift ideas


I thought I'd do a brainstorming session for ideas for Christmas gifts.

For my friends I was thinking things like video games, t-shirts, hats, etc. I could become more specialized and get them things more interesting. For one friend I could get him something car-related. For another I could get him a metal album. For another I could get her something food related like a restaurant gift card. For another I could get him art supplies.

For my mom and other family things get even more specialized. For mom I was thinking something quasi religious relating to zen Buddhism (because she practices that) or I could send her flowers and a card with some money.

For my younger brother I will probably get him some sort of interesting science fiction novel. Maybe even one I already own LOL.

For my dad things get a little complicated. I will probably buy him something that he asks me to get for him.

For my older brother the obvious choice is a game. A less obvious choice would be comic books, art books, gaming shirt, and I was even thinking of getting him a cool Marvel figurine that they sell at Gamestop.

Then there's other people I might have to get stuff for. For them I will just get like little snacks or trinkets, things you can buy at places like Homegoods.

Then there's stuff for myself. But maybe I shouldn't even bother with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...