Monday, August 7, 2017

New Soundcloud Live Tracks


So I went to a jam a few weeks ago and this is the results. You can listen to all the new tracks here.

Hey Joe (version 2)
Dark chord jam
Shuffle Truffle jam 
Voodoo Ritual (jazz version)

The whole purpose of this jam session was that I was trying to provide support with rhythm, mainly the chord progressions. I hardly ever took even a hint of solo. I was straight comping the whole night. I like to think it sounds pretty well. This older black dude played the more distorted electric guitar, I'm on my Hagstrom Les Paul on clean setting the whole time, using the Jazz/Blues Seymour Duncan Jazz Pickup. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...