Friday, October 13, 2017

Buckethead cover Soothsayer


Here's a cover I did at the open jam of a very well known Buckethead song called Soothsayer. I winged it pretty hard, learned the song that day, and the drummer didn't know we were playing it until that night. I'd say we did a pretty good job. I could've shredded harder but I wanted to keep things simple, before anything fell apart lols. I played the song on my 7-string Jackson. The song has a lot of emotional and heart felt feelings because Buckethead recently came out saying that he has a heart condition, an irregular heart beat. He was and still is a big inspiration on my guitar playing and I hope he lives for many more years! Anyways, here's Soothsayer by Buckethead. Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-294063763/soothsayer-by-buckethead

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year, New Me, [Not Really]

Hello Universe ,  How is it going out there in the free world ? It's a new year, happy 2024! It's time for all those happy go lucky...