Sunday, December 20, 2015

Battlefront III Tips

     I learned I've been playing Battlefront III all wrong today. I watched a few videos and learned a few things. Yeah, that's for true (Stewie Family Guy reference)!
     First, always play in third person. This is not a first person game at all. You will be punished hard if you play in first person. You'll get stuck walking into rocks and walls. It happened to me today and I was all like 'wtf!'. It wasn't fun getting shot while I was stuck against a rock. You can see around corridors inside easier in third person and you can see farther in open spaces.
     Second, always try to fire from the hip. If you hardscope and zoom in you don't have better accuracy, that's just how the game mechanics work apparently. Most of the firefights in this game are fired shots from the hip so you better get used to it.
      Third, do not waste your credits on the visual haircuts and faces. Instead buy the essential guns and stuff that you need. Try to focus on working your skills with one gun. Get the thermal detonator as soon as you can. I still need to get that. Now that I know how powerful it is I'll get it asap.
     Fourth, get in turrets. Use turrets. You can get a lot of kills that way.
     Fifth, don't fly if you're a beginner like me. Leave the ship flying to pros who know how to use it. Only get in the ships when your team is winning and it doesn't matter if you're not shooting down vehicles.
     Sixth, make sure to run around the map and pick up the powerups. You can get heroic powerups that let you play as heroes as well as picking up powerups that cooldown on your hand, allowing you to throw grenades twice before cool down and stuff like that.
     Lastly, run and gun. This is a run and gun game. Although there are modes with 40 players you still need to run and run. Your team is there to support you but they are running and gunning too. I just learned all of this just now. Makes me see the game a little bit different. For one thing I was playing in first person today and I was noticing how bad it was. And I was doing badly always zooming in on my shots. Take care and good games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...