Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars The Force Awakens Spoliers

     So today my friend told me all about the new Star Wars movie. I got the gist of it anyway, I think he may have not told me some things. If you want to save the movie and not be bummed out by spoilers leave this page right now.
      Alright, so the first big important news is that Han Solo's son is the new evil dark Sith who wants to become the new Darth Vader. He looks up to Vader and he kills Han Solo at some point in the movie. Meanwhile, we have the black guy and the girl trying to find Luke Skywalker. During the entire movie they're searching for Luke Skywalker. Sounds boring doesn't it? Apparently the girl is some distant relative to Luke and that's why she has the Force (damn miticlorieins!). And the black guy was a storm trooper but decided he'd had enough and deserted. They kind of fall in love in the movie (a black guy and a white girl!). While all that's happening the Empire has some kind of super weapon that can destroy planets and is powered by multiple Suns (sounds like the freaking deathstar!), and they're using it on planets and stuff and causing havoc. Obi Wan isn't in this movie unfortunately. I'm going to watch some spoiler reviews to get a better understanding of the movie but this is what my friend told me and I feel like I've seen the whole movie lol. It sounds great and all. There's even a new Sith Lord with a fucked up face apparently that talks to Han's son. I told my dad all this and he said,"Now I don't have to see the movie". Haha. I'm still going to see the movie for sure. I'm not one of these people that say you ruined it for me just because someone told me whats going on in a movie or TV show before it happened. I actually don't mind because it gives me a better understanding of the show and situations within the show. The Force Awakens has gotten a lot of good reviews from all the nerds on YouTube. If they're satisfied there must be something good about it. I heard that it may even be as good as A New Hope or Empire Strikes Back. Now that would be something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...