Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas, a Retrospective

     Christmas this year was really great. I exchanged gifts with co-workers, friends, and family. I got some cool things as well. My brother got me Xenoblade Chronicles X and a $20 Steam card. I also got an Ornette Coleman album and a Vijay Iyer album. In addition, I got a lot of fundamental stuff like socks, underwear, t-shirts, etc. I got my older brother Fallout 4 and my younger brother saxophonist Kamasi Washington's record The Epic, as well as two jazz books. I got my dad a Henry Threadgill album, his latest one in fact. It was a good Christmas. I hung out with my friends late into the evening and then came home and opened my gifts with the family late around 10 pm. Most people open gifts when they first wake up but my family's a little bit different. On Christmas Eve I went to a Super Smash Bros 4 tournament. I got beat but not too badly this time. I'm definitely getting better and all my friends at the tournament told me I'm getting a lot better.
     In other news, last night my Wii U Gamepad crapped out on me so I won't be able to play my Xenoblade game or Smash 4 until I send it to Nintendo and they repair it. That's OK because I have plenty of games to play on my PC. Hope you all had a great Christmas with your friends and family. Thanks for continuing to read the blog. In 2016 I will go even further in making this blog more interesting, enjoyable, and keeping the content coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...