Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cloud great character confirmed


     Cloud is already becoming a super good character in Smash 4 after only being out for a day! I know a lot of really good players that are way better than I am that are saying he's basically trash tier. But I disagree. Check out this Cloud game-play at a So-Cal Tournament Winners Finals here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOpkMggwrUA.
     Basically Markus, the Cloud player just annihlated WiiGi in every single game and WiiGi's Rob never stood a chance. The thing that I noticed a lot from Cloud is the spacing is very important for Cloud. If you can catch your opponent off guard, you can get in a lot of sword hits in. I noticed that whenever Cloud is floating or flying off stage he recovers and while he's doing that he's charging up his limit break. He's doing this like all the time and he gets the limit breaks all the time, very quickly. Cloud did a lot of up air spikes too. I guess the most important thing about Cloud's play style is his spacing and the ability to charge up the limit break while running and dodging. He has a lot of really great basic attacks and you can improvise and come up with a lot of interesting combos. There's a lot of follow ups you can do with him too. It's crazy that Cloud's only been out for one day and this guy Markus has already won a tournament here in SoCal. SoCal has a strong Smash scene so this is an amazing feat. It's great to see a Cloud player who really knows what he's doing. I guess people are losing to Cloud right now a lot because nobody knows the match up. Nobody knows what to do against him, including me. I've been having a hard time against the army of Clouds online. They all play the same style but I'm still having problems. Guess I better 'git good' haha. I'll practice harder and try to get better for sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...