Saturday, February 27, 2016

Music device II

     So i finally got an Ipod. Because I don't own a smartphone this Ipod is the greatest thing to me since sliced bread. I had an Ipod in the past but the button that turned it on ended up getting stripped somehow. Anyways, I'm excited to be able to listen to music while walking to work, on my breaks, and playing in smash tournaments. I'm working with 8 gigs of music so hopefully that will be enough tunes with some variety to listen to. I'm thinking 50% of it will be jazz, 40% will be rock/metal, and 10% will be just other stuff that I find interesting like classical pieces and entertaining songs. The one I got is a discontinued model. I haven't messed around with it yet but when I have the time its going to be magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...