Saturday, February 27, 2016

Dealing with Frustration

     How do you deal with frustration? This could apply to anything really. It could apply to competitive gaming, work, or just life in general. One of the things that helps me deal with frustration is doing my daily routine, writing for the blog every night. Its become my go-to activity every night at like two in the morning. Another thing I like to do is put on some kind of music. Sometimes it has to be a certain kind of music that helps me deal with life's troubles. Lately, classical music just seems to soothe my soul. I find the acoustic sounds of orchestral instruments relaxing and its cool because not too many young people are into it. Yet another thing I like to do is to just play video games. It can be any game really. Sometimes I might take a break from a game that I've been playing poorly in. Gaming is just a great hobby and I don't think I'll ever stop unless I got some kind of super hot girl friend that is way better than gaming (lols). Lastly, I like to play the guitar. I used to play the guitar a lot more when I lived back in Wisconsin but I've kind of just lost my place in the guitar playing world. I just haven't been 'feeling' the guitar if that makes sense. Gaming has taken up my guitar playing time and I don't see myself organizing my time in a more effective way in order to do both. I'd have to wake up earlier, which means waking up in the morning, and for me that is downright impossible (lols).
     Sometimes life just seems to kick you in the balls and makes you struggle to catch your breath as you're lying on the floor. Lately things haven't been so great for me but when I think of other people with worse problems and see how happy they are, I can't be upset with what I've been dealt. It's easy to say that tomorrow will be a better day or that you should pick yourself back up again and deal with it but for some people its not that easy. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everybody has their own ways to deal with frustration and life's woes. In the end life's a bitch, and then you die. Better make good use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...