Monday, May 23, 2016

Overwatch later today

     So Overwatch goes live today at 4 pm in California. I'm not sure when it'll be available in other states or countries but thankfully I don't have to worry about that. This game has been overhyped af but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I really dug the heck out of the gameplay ever since I played the beta at my friends house. He was listed as a family member at Blizzard and somehow got into the beta while I never got beta access until the open beta, which was available to everyone back on May 5-9th. It was a great beta experience especially when I was able to play it on my own computer. For some reason when I played it at my friends house I wasn't quite at my best but when I participated in the open beta I was a beast at the game, especially w/ Pharah, this cool rocket launcher Indian girl. I remember I was getting honorable mentions at the end of every match w/ her. I know who I will be maining.
     Anyways, despite the fact that Overwatch has been over-hyped you should still get this game or at least try it at your friends house. The game is only $40 on PC and $60 for Ps4 and Xbone. It's $60 on PC if you want some cool skins, portraits for Starcraft II, and Tracer in Heroes of the Storm. I already have Tracer in Heroes and I don't need Starcraft portraits really. They're cool cosmetics but it doesn't really matter to me so I just pre purchased the base game for $40. I'm so looking forward to this game.
    However, if there's one thing I've come to know about Blizzard is that they usually have a lot of server wide problems when their games launch. This happens to a lot in gaming and its usually fixed a few hours later or if its really bad more like a week or two. We will have to wait and see. I'll keep you guys posted on Overwatch and what its like. At some point I'll write up a review about it. I'm off work the next two days so I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this Overwatch launch experience.

Time to go be a hero. Something I would never do in real life. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...