Saturday, May 21, 2016

Streaming again

     So after talking with a bunch of friends today I came to the conclusion that I play too many video games without making some sort content out of it weather it be great game plays or just comedic material (how about both). By now I should have a YouTube channel and have somewhat of a small following on Twitch. I have neither but I will soon. I'm going to start working on adding content to my Twitch account-twitch.tv/megaman1597, streaming more and what not. In addition, I'm going to start a YouTube channel showing off great plays from certain games-Heroes of the Storm, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch (when it comes out), and Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex First Assault. I was streaming a bit a while ago and all my friends thought it was super cool but they wondered why I stopped. I stopped because I felt like it was super difficult getting viewers but at the same time you gotta work for your audience. It doesn't just magically appear. So yeah I'm going to start having gaming content online. One of the things I'm going to focus on super heavy is streaming the heck out of Overwatch once it becomes available to play. I feel like that's a great opportunity right there. I have a friend who doesn't like streaming because he's not a very talkative or sociable person but he's a great fps gamer and he has all these great killshot pro mlg style videos that are pretty sweet. I'm definitely inspired by him. And most of my gamer buddies on Facebook are all streamers. I gotta get back on that bandwagon. I'll probably start streaming again sometime tomorrow morning. Check out my stream sometime. I'll post when I'm live on my twitter page-https://twitter.com/fig_land. Stop by sometime when I'm live and check it out I'm always down for more tips and stuff.

See ya in the Nexus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...