Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Overwatch Halloween skins are here


So they finally decided to drop that Halloween holiday celebration with new in game cosmetics, most important of which are new character skins. They will available for three weeks. Which seems like a long time so I'm definitely gonna grind some loot crates and try to get some of these cool skins.

"The new “Overwatch Halloween Terror” seasonal event offers the gorgeous skins, along with some themed profile icons, victory poses, sprays emotes and highlight intros, inside glowing jack-o’-lantern loot boxes. Over 100 seasonal items are now available." (Kotaku) 








 






The witch mercy, Frankenstein Junkrat, and Frankenstein's monster Roadhog are incredible skins. The rest are just like meh. Like they could've done much better on any of the other skins but these three are so well done that I'm down to grind and possibly throw down on loot crates to make sure I get them. I was only able to get a few of the Olympic Games skins. I'm gonna play a lot more this holiday season and make sure to get a lot of these Halloween skins.

I love the holidays. Halloween is so awesome. I'm going as Buckethead to this anime convention (Aklibafest) this weekend. Got my plain white mask, just gotta go to Kfc and get a bucket. It's gonna be tight. The voice actor for Winston is going to be there.

Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...