Monday, June 12, 2017

What's going on?


Hey everyone! Just wanted to do an update on what's been going on lately. I haven't written in a while because I've been working a lot. And gaming. And hanging out with friends haha. It's been a blast. Life is good. Today I found a twenty on the floor at work and my boss let me keep it! Talk about a great ending to a long day at the shop!

I've been really putting my all into ranking up in Overwatch. I think my best bet is going to be to start adding friends on my friends list on Battlenet and playing Competitive with them to rank up. Solo queue can be an easy way to rank up fast but I feel like solo queue (queuing up for ranked games by yourself, rather than friends) is more difficult if you only play healers like me. In some sense I feel like I'm trying too hard to rank up and its definitely not paying off fast enough. I'm ranking up, but very slowly and gradually. Not the way I want it unfortunately.

Other than that I've been hanging out with a lot of friends. Earlier this week (last week now) two different friends of mine had kickbacks (term for small party). It was pretty fun. Hanging out all night with them was super tiring but in the end it was worth it. It was my first super easy work week in a long time as I had three days off. Tomorrow I have plans to hang out in the morning. The guys + one girl wanna go get waffles.

In addition, I've started streaming again. You can view my recent broadcasts and videos at twitch.tv/megaman1597. I feel like the quality of my stream isn't very good. However, I've noticed its remarkably better when watched on a smartphone. I'm working on improving the quality of the stream without buying all new hardware or new machine. I've been able to get some viewers that hang out and talk to me when I play Team Fortress 2. Because its such an old (and dying maybe) game people just check out whoever still streams it. Not many people stream that game. I haven't been able to secure any viewers at all on my usual games (Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, :'(  )

I feel like I need to chill out with Overwatch because I'm trying too hard. I gotta play other games and enjoy them. Can't get so focused on one competitive game because sometimes the pressure just becomes so much to the point where you're not having fun. When that happens you know its a good time to sit back, relax, and do something else. Take a fiver.

I've been playing a lot of guitar at my friends' houses but I haven't recorded anything new for my Soundcloud page. If you haven't heard my music yet check it out https://soundcloud.com/user-294063763. I plan on recording more stuff soon. Just haven't had the musical motivation for recording lately. But I am definitely gonna record something soon. I wanna do an 80s metal twin guitar harmonies part complete with fast sweep arpeggios. That would be sick.

That's all folks! I'll try to keep the blog updated daily. If you ever wanna see what I'm up to follow me on my Twitter at https://twitter.com/Ogspace1967. I usually post whenever I'm live on twitch there so there's a good way to keep in contact with me. Thanks, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...