Thursday, May 24, 2018

Two Pop Songs

Greetings everyone! Here I'd like to share with you two pop tunes I worked on with this Irish producer from Poland, named Robbie. He found me on Craigslist and got me started on recording sometime in 2016. He's kind of the reason I bought an interface and started recording on my own. I owe a lot to him in a way although we've only talked through emails. I plan to continue recording with him.

The first tune is Teenage Tears, a tune I have a copy of from two years ago, but this one is a finished and modified version. My guitar part comes in at 4:04 on this one.

Listen to Teenage Tears here https://soundcloud.com/orlando-figueroa-17/teenage-tears-alternate-version

In addition, I also worked on this Reprise. Shorter tune. Guitar part comes in at 1:38. Listen to the tune here https://soundcloud.com/orlando-figueroa-17/reprise

Although my guitar parts here are kind of small these recordings are significant because they were the first studio recordings I worked on with a real producer. I worked on an album when I was nineteen in my metal band but that album ended up getting scrapped.

So here's to some studio recordings, cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...