Friday, December 3, 2021

Live Jazz Performance! 12/2/21!

Happy Friday ladies and gentlemen, 

Check out our live performance from yesterday https://www.facebook.com/orlando.figueroa.3150/videos/607302963652309

We didn't play during Thanksgiving week and here we are back at it again. Things to note on this particular performance, I was more feeling/thinking more in the realms of rhythm, trying to think of the guitar as more of a drum, rather than a guitar sometimes when I'm strumming chords. My solos still go off into Mars here a lot, but my main focus was keeping that steady pulse. 

Thanksgiving week was tiring at work but I managed to get a lot of sleep that week and even today. Life is good! Happy holidays to you and yours. 

God Bless

Your Most Humble Guitar Player, 

O. Figueroa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...