Sunday, February 1, 2015

Games I've been playing lately

     

 I play a lot of video games. I mainly just play on the PC because I feel like the best games are on the PC and the PC has the best graphics out at any particular time. Lately, I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. My brother got it for me for Christmas and I've enjoyed it a lot since December. In addition, I've been playing Heroes of the Storm, Dota 2, the latest Counter-Strike, and even a little bit of World of Warcraft although I find it boring at the max level except for PvP (player vs player combat). The game that kind of got me into PC gaming in the first place is Starcraft 2, which is pictured above. I used to stream Starcraft on Twitch.tv and other people would watch me play. Sometimes I did great but other times I got owned (lose miserably). Anyways, today I just downloaded a F2P (free to play) game called Nosgoth created by Square-Enix. Its a PvP game with Humans versus Vampires in 4v4 matchups. Its a great online brawler type of game unlike any I've played before. Its very fun and hunting other players is good clean fun. Lastly, I just bought Grey Goo today, a cool science-fiction RTS (real time strategy) game that has three races: humans and two alien races. Its gotten good reviews so far so I'm looking forward to playing it more. For a while I was steering more into the FPS (first person shooter) genre because of Call of Duty. I actually have Advanced Warfare and the last Call of Duty: Ghosts, which I've hardly played. There are still games I got from leftover Christmas which I haven't even played yet. These include Bioshock, Deadspace, Victoria Revelations, Endless Space, and Payday 2: The Heist. And I'm going to play all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...