Thursday, November 24, 2016

Black Friday Is Upon Us


Today is Thanksgiving! For me its a regular work day and I probably won't be able to eat any turkey until sometime after 10 pm. Rip.

Anyways, I wanted to talk about Black Friday and stuff. There's so much people could buy but money is always a limiting factor of course. I wanted to buy a drum machine rather soon but the funds don't look good for it. I can however pick up some great games on sale for good prices. I just found out that my bro got an Xbox one so I was thinking of getting myself a controller and perhaps a game. Not sure what one though. I prefer gaming on pc so I'm not really sure but my ideas were possibly Fallout 4, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Battlefiled 1, things like that. But these are all games I could get on pc.

My bro already has Halo 5 and Titanfall 2 so maybe I should just settle for just the controller and getting some pc games instead. I'm definitely gonna pick up Warhammer Vermintide ($15 on Steam) and possibly Battlefield 1 ($40 on Origin). That would be great.

I really wanted to pick up the drum machine this Friday and hopefully get some good deals but the money is just not right. Gotta save up and hope to buy it next week I suppose.

There's a lot of great sales for gaming right now. Just check out Steam, Origin, Humble Bundle, Amazon, and other online sites. Everybody is doing great deals. On Friday I will definitely check out Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and maybe even Guitar Center with my buddies. Last year we got a good haul. My friend got a Wii U with Splatoon and Smash 4 and I got Star Wars Battlefront.


Happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...