Friday, June 29, 2018

Mass Live at the studio

Greetings everyone, here's a short live set we did at the studio and recorded on a super old video recorder device. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yxqnEIsCI

Mass is a duo musical collaboration comprised of myself and my friend Martin Arevalo, who plays drums. 

We go through Electric Funeral by Sabbath and Sunshine of Your Love by Cream. We also play one of my tunes called Spirits of the Dead, a black metal song complete with screams done by yours truly.

We're calling the group Mass, as in we the people, the masses. I also see it as a reference to mass, as in Catholic Church, like Electric Church Music, something I heard someone say about Hendrix's music. 

Enjoy the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...