Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Is Free


Starting on November 9th and for the next month after, Ubisoft is giving away free copies of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. This game seems a lot different from the other Far Cry's, at least the ones I've played. It has a strong retro art style for the dialogue and has enough neon pink to remind me what the 80s was like even though I wasn't born until '89.

It's part of Microsoft's free games with Gold (Gold membership) starting on November 15.

I've actually played a little bit of this game once and it was pretty good. The actual graphics of the game and gameplay is top notch for an old game. From what I remembered it had a strong science fiction sorta theme.

Pick up this freebie for your pc gaming collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flowers and sunshine!

Greetings, cosmic playground ,  How goes the cosmic dance in your corner of the infinitesimal universe? Life has been a delightful romp thro...